Sintoâs engine block cleaning systemâs cabinet is specially designed to clean the interior water and oil passages of engine blocks using steel shot. It is a fully automatic system that requires only that the block is properly positioned at the loading station. The engine block is conveyed through the machine via a lift and carry system. Blast nozzles in the cabinet move into close proximity of the block to blast target areas. The cabinet is made from Â½â steel plate and lined with Lina-Tex rubber for high wear resistance and improved noise abatement.
- Three blast stations with a total of 32 nozzles and one air blow-off station
- Powered work doors open and close in sequence with the indexing of the lift and carry rails.
- Media is reclaimed from the cabinet via a pneumatic conveying system. Dust collector features a highly powered blower to draw the media and dust from cabinet
- Dust and fines are removed by a cyclone separator. The reusable media goes through a vibratory screener to closely classify the media to appropriate size
- Automatic shot adder to replace broken down shot removed by the screener. System includes low media level warning
- Dual pressure pot configuration allows uninterrupted blasting during pot recharging periods
- Two sets of pressure pots, each with 16 media drops to feed 16 pressure blast nozzles
- Tungsten carbide blast nozzles for high wear resistance